I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Hellobexa! Go check out her blog, it is beautiful!
The rulesof this award is simple. The nominee shares seven facts about themselves, then nominates fifteen other bloggers to do the same. Who should I nominate? Well, hopefully the official Versatile Blogger Award blog can explain things better:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
1) I love macarons. They are literally the best sweets (I’m not sure what type of food to class them as…) that have ever been invented. I am obsessed.
2) I didn’t fail any of my A-Levels, which I thought I was going to do! I got an A in Extended Project Qualification, a B in psychology – I was two marks off an A and I got it remarked and it ONLY WENT UP ONE MARK how annoying, a B in sociology and a D in biology. I’m actually proud of the D though because A-Level bio is so tough and I had no idea what was going on for the whole two years.
3) My favourite place in the world is Dubai. Everything is bigger and better over there, including the food. I also love all of the cool abstract buildings that they have over there, they really seem to put time and effort into the small details – which I love! I’ll be writing a blog post soon about my trips over there!
4) I taught myself how to do makeup by watching YouTube videos. I’d like to think that I’m okay at makeup and I’m proud of every eye look that I do – go check out my Instagram for pics @thechloexedit!
5) When I was younger I had really long hair and I couldn’t sit down on the toilet without holding it up high in the air otherwise I’d probably wee on it! Gross. Just as a side note, I never did wee on it. Thank God.
6) I invented vlogmas. Lol jokes, but when I was younger I used to record videos called ‘Chloe’s Countdown to Christmas’ where I’d use my Dad’s video camera to record myself every day opening my advent calendar and doing random things like pretending to be a weather reporter and doing a ’30 second makeover’ of my bedroom to make it look Christmassy.
7) I am an only child. I’ kind of glad that I don’t have any siblings as I am close to my parents and see them like my friends so I think I wouldn’t be as close to them if I had another sibling. I also hate sharing things (probably because I’m an only child) and I’d have to share with my brother or sister.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!