I have recently been tagged by Stuffed Shelves to do the Anything but Books Tag! Go check out her site if you love book reviews, book tags, book memes and all things bookish!
I know my blog isn’t about reading but I thought this would be a fun change!
1) Name a cartoon that you love
I love Family Guy… does this count? I don’t really watch any other cartoons other than Family Guy. I just think this is so well written and so random and I love it!
2) What is your favourite song right now?
Right now probably DNA by Kendrick Lamar or Slippery by Migos f.t Gucci Mane. If you can’t tell already, I love rap music.
3) What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Probably watch YouTube videos or Friends or Parks and Recreation. In my spare time I literally watch Vine compilations and videos of dogs. I’m so sad lol.
4) What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised at?
I love going to the cinema to watch action films! I love Marvel and DC films which is strange to some people as I come across ‘girly’ because I love makeup and clothes but I enjoy watching super hero and action films. My recent fave film that I’ve watched is deffo Thor Ragnarok.
5) What is your favourite, unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
I like to learn about the brain. I do psychology in uni and I just love learning about the brain and why we do the things we do etc!
6) What is something unusual that you know how to do?
I know how to make my tongue do a weird ripple/wave type thing, gross. I also know how to pointe dance which is a type of ballet dance where you dance on the tips of your toes (hope you know what I’m talking about).
7) Name something you have made in the past year?
My blog! I haven’t really made anything else so yeah, my blog.
8) What is your most recent personal project?
I don’t really have any projects going on but I’d probably say writing all my coursework and lab reports for uni.
9) Tell us something that you think of often
Makeup (what a surprise) and my home. I recently moved out for uni and all I keep thinking about is my home and my comfy bed at home.
10) Tell us something that is your favourite but make it oddly specific
I have a mug from M&S that has a lion on it and it has gold trimmings round the rims of the mug and also has a lion on it that says ‘LEO’ underneath it. I love it.
Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed & hope to see you again soon!
P.s. if you weren’t tagged feel free to do this tag and tag me so I can see all your answers!