I have been nominated for The Mystery Blog Award and I am so greatful! I was nominated by the amazing blogger MY LIFE AS EMIIRII – you really should go check out her beautiful blog! This award was created by Okoto Enigma (go check out her blog too!).
– List the rules
– Put the award logo in your blog
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
– Tell your readers three things about yourself
– Nominate 10-20 people for the same award
– Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog
– Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question
– Share links to your best post
Three facts about myself:
- I have been doing ballet and tap dancing since I was 4 years old meaning that I have been a dancer for 14 years
- I am a Leo and I was born in August
- I study psychology
Questions from EmiiRii:
What is your all time favourite beauty product? (makeup or skincare)
My all time favourite beauty product has to be mascara. I feel like mascara just makes you look like you have tried with your appearance, when in reality you woke up and shoved on some mascara whilst still half asleep and then left the house.
Which lipstick shades are your favourites? Which lipstick is your all time favourite?
My favourite lipstick shades are browns and dark nude colours. I really do like red and pink colours too but I feel that they do not suit my hair and eye colour – brown and green/hazel. So yes, my favourite shades are brown and dark nudes. My all time favourite lipstick has to be Huda Beauty’s liquid lipstick in the shade flirt.
At what age did you start using makeup? And how much is your collection worth?
I’d say that I started makeup at age 13 but I did only use powder (without any foundation…wtf) and mascara. I’d estimate that my collection is worth around £400 as I have been collecting for round about 3 years.
How do you feel about autumn? Do you like this season?
I do like autumn because of the dark nights, the sound leaves make when you walk on them, cosy nights in, hot chocolate etc but it isn’t my favourite season, my fave season is summer – everything is so much better!
What are your essential apps on your phone?
My essential apps are Instagram, Twitter (for the memes), YouTube, Snapchat, gmail and the Domino’s app, yum.
Have you ever wondered how your life would be if you were a dog? How would it be? What do you think?
Honestly this is the best question that I have ever been asked in my life. First of all, I love dogs, and I sure would love to be one. They’re full of such happiness all the time and love unconditionally. It would be weird not being able to talk though. And you get hugs all the time from your owner and you could make new dog friends and run around parks etc. I’d bloody love it.
- What is your favourite clothes shop?
- What is your favourite foundation?
- What is one thing that makes you happy in life?
- Why did you become a blogger?
- What are the three things that you can’t live without?
- Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers or fingers as long as your legs?
Links to my recent blog posts:
Thank you again for the nomination, I hope you have enjoyed this post, see you soon!